CSA MEMBER ONLINE MARKETPLACE
Online Marketplace for CSA Members. Stoneledge Farm online CSA Marketplace features a variety of products to supplement CSA member shares. Purchased individually on a weekly basis, coffee, honey, maple syrup, mushrooms, dry beans , local seasonal fruits, Stoneledge Farm organic vegetables and much more are available. CSA members log into your member account to order. Orders are then delivered with the CSA share. Please note: Orders must be received by 12 pm the Friday before your CSA delivery. Any orders placed after this deadline will be delivered the following week.
Not a member and interested in joining CSA near your neighborhood? Please go to our new member registration below.
New Member Registrations › Member Log In ›
STONELEDGE FARM STORE
Stoneledge Farm Store is located at the farm 145 Garcia Lane, Leeds, NY. All of the great Marketplace products are available along with local dairy, eggs and meat. The Farm Store is open seasonally Saturday and Sunday 9-4.
About Maple Syrup
DID YOU KNOW THAT ...
- Each tablespoon of pure maple syrup contains 21 mg calcium,35 mg potassium, only 2 mg sodium, small amounts of iron, and phosphorus and a trace of B vitamins. Each tablespoon has only 50 calories per serving!
- In any standard recipe, maple syrup may be substituted for all or part of the sugar required. When using syrup, reduce the liquid in the recipe by 3 tbsp. for each cup of syrup used.
- Unopened containers of maple syrup should be stored in a cool dry place. Once opened, maple syrup should be refrigerated. Long term storage in the freezer is recommended.
- Tapping does no permanent damage to the tree, and only about 10% of the tree’s sap is collected each year. Many sugar maple trees have been tapped for 150 or more years.
- 30-50 gallons of sap are evaporated to make one gallon of syrup.
- Warm, sunny days and frosty nights are ideal for Sap flow. The harvest season ends with the coming of spring’s warm nights and the first stages of bud development on the trees.
Produced locally. Naturally delicious.
Available in two grades of syrup:
Grade A Dark Color & Robust Taste ( a bit lighter colored and taste)
Grade A Very Dark Color & Strong Taste (formerly known as Grade B for Cooking)